Each year we look to provide winter coats to youth in Southwest Ohio who are in our independent living and home-based services program. The need for a coat is very big in this programs. Will you help us keep our kids warm this season?
Home-Based Services: We have 25 kids left to sponsor! Families in this program have a child currently receiving mental health services with CHOICES. To qualify the child must have Medicaid insurance. Families are often identified as working poor and need assistance during the season. Purchasing a coat can be a choice between skipping meals or late payments on utility bills. Together we can alleviate some of that stress and make sure each kid has a quality new winter coat.
- View child profiles here: https://www.roonga.com/hbscoatdrive and choose one (or a couple) to sponsor. Shop and drop off at our office.
- Contact Ashley Pester at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-264-0084 ext.122 to also be matched with a youth.
- We would like to have all coats turned in by November 16th.
Independent Living: Currently all kids are sponsored, we will continue to update our list as youth are placed in the program. Coats are especially important for our transitional youth as they rely on the bus line as their main form of transportation. A warm coat is key this winter season.
- View IL youth profiles here: https://www.roonga.com/ilcoatdrive (Currently all youth are matched)
- Contact Ashley Pester at email@example.com or 937-264-0084 ext. 122 to me matched with a future youth.
No time to shop? You can still hope by donating to our winter coat fund. We will use money raised to purchase coats all winter season! To donate online click here. Checks can also be mailed to CHOICES, Inc. 1785 Big Hill Rd. Dayton, OH 45439.
Thank you for helping our youth stay warm this season by supporting our coat drive! If this is something you or your church, business or group would like to sponsor each year we would love to work with you!