The wish lists have been sent to Santa and checked over twice; he needs your help to GIVE JOY to the youth and families in your community. The holiday season can be difficult for kids in foster care and independent living. Join us to show them the true Christmas spirit in the upcoming months.
Over the years we have also extended the opportunity to Adopt a Family for the season with our Home-Based Services program. These families have a child receiving mental health services with CHOICES. We currently can only provide these services to those that are enrolled on Medicaid. Many of the families will not have a Christmas celebration without your help! We believe every child should feel the magic and JOY of the season.
The CHOICES family has helped create many special memories for kids this year. Whether you are a new supporter or returning we would love to work with you. When it comes to helping we truly believe there is something for everyone! Whether you can donate $10 or $400 it all goes directly to fund our Christmas efforts.
Check out all the ways you can help kids in foster care and independent living, and our families receiving home-based services.
- Provide a new winter coat to an Independent Living Youth or Home-Based Youth
- Host a Giving Tree (We provide ornaments with youth name, age, and wish list item around $25)
- We can also match individuals up with a youth or multiple youth
- Provide side items for Thanksgiving and Christmas Meals
- Adopt a Family (we will provide needs of local families in our home-based program)
- Monetary Support, online gifts can be made by clicking here.
If you, your business, church or organization are interested in helping youth in need this Christmas season we would love to work with you. Please contact our Development Director, Ashley Pester at email@example.com or (513) 659-8202.
We know Southwest Ohio is a giving community, we look forward to working with each of you this holiday season. Please remember 100% of your gift benefits local youth and families and is tax deductible.